- 1 bag small potatoes , cooked
- 1 bag fresh, steamed or blanched green beans
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 3/4 C pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 tsp. dry oregano
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 C good red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste.
Cut potatoes in 4’s, cook with skins until tender, cool. Cook green beans until crisp tender, cool. Cut tomatoes & onions. Assemble all ingredients in bowl, Toss with EVOO & vinegar. Season with salt & pepper. Chill.