The delicious homemade Greek yogurt and mayonnaise sauce with honey enhances this dish with full flavor. It’s a perfect side dish for any get together or potluck!
- 6 cups fresh broccoli tops (broken up into smaller pieces)
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon (about 8 slices)
- 1/2 cup small diced cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain Greet yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, cheddar cheese, onion, sunflower seeds and raisins. Toss to combine. In a separate bowl, make the sauce: Combine mayonnaise, Greet yogurt, honey and apple cide vinegar. Whisk or stir until well blended. Pour the sauce mixture over the top of the broccoli salad and stir until all ingredients are well coated. Refrigerate. (May serve right away, but better if sits in the refrigerator for 2 hours.). 6 to 8 servings
Thanks, sounds delicious….
Thanks, hope you enjoy it!