This delicious Greek orzo salad comes together fast and has all the flavors of the Greek Isles! There’s a separate recipe for lemon vinaigrette included.
- 10 ounces orzo pasta (about 3 cups cooked)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup English Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon Vinaigrette* (recipe at bottom)
Cook the Orzo according to directions on package, set aside. In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, crumbled feta, arugula, dill and parsley.
Pour all of the prepared lemon vinaigrette over the salad and lightly toss to coat the ingredients. Serve and enjoy! (Can store in refrigerator up to one day without dressing, add dressing and serve). Serves 8-10 depending on portions. Always taste after mixed and dressed and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Slowly add olive oil while constantly whisking.