- 1 – 15 oz. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 1 C butter, unsalted, melted and cooled
- 1 C Cool Whip
- 1/2 C confectioner’s sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9″ by 13″ baking pan with Pam for baking. Line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper or parchment paper. Mix pumpkin, eggs, condensed milk, sugar and cinnamon. Pour into pan. Mix cake mix with nuts. Sprinkle evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Spoon cooled melted butter evenly over the cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Cool, invert on tray. Remove wax paper. When completely cool, mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and confectioner’s sugar for frosting. Frost, then refrigerate.