Yield 8 to 10 Servings
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 and 1/2 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 C butter, melted
- 3 T sugar blend
Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Stir ingredients to combine.
- Press the graham mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9″ pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
Key Lime Pie Filling
- 14-ounce can (low-fat) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- ½ cup fresh squeezed key lime juice (about 11 to 12 key limes)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh key lime zest
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, egg yolks, key lime juice and key lime zest.
- Use a whisk to make sure all ingredients are combined.
- The combined ingredients will naturally thicken slightly.
- Pour key lime pie filling mixture into the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Bake pie for 10 to 15 minutes or until the pie looks almost all the way set.
- Remove pie from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover pie and place in the refrigerator as it is best served cold.
- To serve top pie with fresh whipped cream and slices of fresh key lime.
Blueberry topping for Key Lime Pie
- 2 cups blueberries (rinsed and dried)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec
- Heat the orange marmalade and liquor in a small saucepan over medium heat until completely melted.
- Arrange blueberries in a single layer over the key lime pie.
- Using a pastry brush, brush a layer of melted jam over the blueberries.
- Let cool.
Looks so good!! What a chef 🙂
Thanks so much Mitch! I’ll have to make it for you!!
Sent from my iPad