STUFFED MINI-PEPPERS with GOAT CHEESE
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint mini sweet bell peppers
Bring goat cheese to room temperature. Finely chop cranberries and walnuts; slice green onions. Stir all three ingredients into cheese until well blended. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and caps. Fill peppers with cheese mixture and arrange on serving platter. Keep chilled until ready to serve. (If you have extra mini-peppers, store in plastic bag in refrigerator for other use).