- Makes 12 stuffed eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 2 T chopped green olives
- 1 T chopped and drained capers (non-parrellel)
- 1 T sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 2 to 3 T Helman’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. regular prepared mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped olives and paprika to garnish
Mash the egg yolks well in a bowl, Add the olives, capers, relish, and anchovy paste. Stir in the mayonnaise & mustard until the mixture is blended. Salt & pepper to taste. Place in a small plastic bag and snip one corner. Divide the mixture among the whites. Place a chopped olive on each deviled egg and sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 4 T mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. roasted red pepper, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, minced
- few drops of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Black Caviar for garnish
HOW TO BOIL EGGS:
- PLACE eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in single layer. ADD cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. HEAT over high heat just to a rapid boil. REMOVE from burner. COVER pan.
- LET EGGS STAND in hot water about 15 minutes for large eggs (12 minutes for medium eggs; 18 minutes for extra large).
- DRAIN immediately,then place them in a bowl of ice water, peel immediately. It is recommended to use older eggs like those that are set to expire.
Note: to peel; Crack the egg and find the air pocket, then find the very thin film that surrounds the egg, start peeling! It helps for peel under water. Refrigerate until ready to use.
My Daughter-in-Law, Michelle had this at her brunch. I loved it and ordered it at Williams-Sonoma. (You can also use it to display colored Easter Eggs!)