This is a side dish that goes great with ham, pork chops, chicken, salmon or turkey! Simple to make and is a mouthwatering dish. It can be served as a side or as a dessert, especially along side a scope of vanilla ice cream!
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained (both pineapples in it’s own juice)
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple drained well with paper towels
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 40-50 Ritz crackers crushed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Whisk together flour and sugar. Stir in pineapple and cheddar cheeses. Spoon the contents into a prepared casserole dish.
Place the Ritz crackers in a large plastic bag and crush with a mallet. Combine the melted butter in the same plastic bag with the crushed crackers and massage in order to mix. Sprinkle on the top of the dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cracker crumbs are golden brown and the casserole is heated through. Serve promptly. 8 servings.