PINA COLADA NO-BAKE CAKE
Ready for summer? Well here’s the dessert for you! Make it the day ahead and refrigerate, the next day you’ll enjoy a silky delicious cake!
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups Pina Colada Drink mix (liquid-divided)
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (14.4 oz.) Honey Graham Crackers (will have some leftover)
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
(Use a 13 x 9 baking dish). In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and rum extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup Pina Colada Drink mix; beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour 1 cup Pina Colada Drink mix in a shallow dish. Quickly dip Graham Crackers in the liquid, allowing excess to drip off. Arrange the crackers in a single layer in the bottom of the baking dish. Break crackers as needed to fit. Top with about a third of the cream cheese mixture, spreading it around with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle a third of the pineapple, then a third of the coconut on top. Repeat layer exactly the same 2 more times. The third layer is done with the final amount of cream cheese mixture, scattered pineapple and coconut. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight or minimum of 4 hours. Keep refrigerated!