Ever wonder what to do with that left over rotisserie chicken, well, here’s a way to stretch it out and repurpose it for dinner the next night! It’s delicious and is a complete meal:
- 8 Oz. Corkscrew or similar shaped pasta (cooked as directed on package)
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese or Muenster cheese
- 1 cup cubed Feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 avocado-peeled, pitted and chopped
Bring a large to of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through. (Follow package directions). Drain and rinse under cold water.
Whisk Italian-style dressing, dijon, and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir in pasta, chicken, bacon, cheeses, celery, bell pepper, shallot, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into the dressing until evenly coated.
Keep refrigerated, store in refrigerator, serves 6.
OPTIONAL: add 3/4 cup chopped walnuts!
Looks yummy! Thanks,
Hi! Hope all is well. How are Mitch, Marquita and the baby doing?